emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The last few days have been very busy. I always try to get as much normal things done as possible on my days off. What I really wish I could do is stay home and watch horror movies all day.

One of the things I had to do was pick up my new lens. It's a 1.4 30mm that I bought from a friend of mine. I am still getting used to it. It is really heavy for a prime lens. I am used to using the rinky-dink 1.8 50mm from canon. I love that lens by the way, I used it for the notebook shoot and will continue to use it for the more "bad weather" shoots I do. It's a lens everyone should buy for its price and ability.






the other thing I am getting used to is having a sphynx. He constantly wants to be on top of me or suckling on my leg under the covers. I'm not complaining or anything, I just didn't think it was possible for cats to be needy. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the 1.8 50mm <3 too, and that sphynx is soo freaking cute <3 I've been wanting a hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete