emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, August 4, 2011

These are my top songs for this month:




Audiodax is unskippable on my ipod as of late. 


at 1:22 I want to instantly murder someone.



I never really liked their older stuff but their most recent album has actually made me want to post some songs... that says something. 



I love this song so much that I had to upload it on my own channel because I wasn't able to find it on youtube. How could you not like a mixtape with MJ? 


I can't take full credit for finding this band. I actually can't take credit at all. Erik Calautti actually kept telling me about this band over and over how it was so amazing... I just kept thinking of their first album and for some reason in 2008, maybe I listened to one song, and that song was really bad???? so I automatically didn't like them? 

fuck it.

this is brutal.





No comments:

Post a Comment