emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding crasher

This is a test.

It always is for me at least. I am always constantly testing people to see their limits and if they will make the right choices. Sadly, I am usually disappointed by the ones I wish to do the right thing. I think its vital for us to have this trait. To help weed out the bad people, or the people more prone to doing certain types of things. I have known certain people for longer then I ever thought I would have. Yet I find myself keeping others at a distance.

That may sound odd or sad but like I said this is just a test. It wont stop me from being a friend, lover, sister to you. It will just allow me to know what you can, and can't do.

I have a friend, this "friend" is so very unhappily married for reasons I don't know. Those of you who don't know me very well I have a strict set of rules I play by. I will never touch a man with a girlfriend/wife. I don't care how much more pretty I am then her, how badly you want me, how good you could make me feel... none of that holds any meaning to me. Why? How good could you be at anything if you can't possibly be satisfied with someone you are with?

This "test" is mathematical. It is easy and if you just do the right thing you pass! 1+1 = 2 and so on. So... how do you think you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment