emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So for those of you who don't know, my lovely 1TB western digital hard drive has failed and because I have this stupid notion that nothing bad happens to me, I did a dumb thing of NOT backing up my files. Common mistake that no one ever wants to happen. In doing so I have had to re-book a bunch of photo shoots. 
Here are some different sneeks from Ursula's maternity shoot. 










I have some interesting things going on for Emilyisasecret. As you may have noticed my website now comes directly to here which means I will have a new site up shortly strictly dedicated to my photography. I am also re-doing my portfolio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment