emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I ended up running a lot of errands today with my brother. I have been wanting to check out this antique store near my house for some time now but haven't had any free time to do so. Last time I went to this place they had a whole corner dedicated to vintage cameras, so I was really going for that but its been about 5 years since I have been to this place and unfortunately all of there cameras were gone :-( 

They did however have the most AMAZING jewelry. I am allergic to anything that isn't silver or gold plated. So this place had all the best jewelry priced at very reasonable prices. I almost blew my whole paycheck. 

I bought this necklace with the ring that was imported from spain and the panda necklace is for my bestfriend Marlene. 


I love the detail. 




I also had a great little photo shoot with Ursula today at "The little farm"pumpkin patch. 












































This place was so cute! I have always wanted a farm, most people are turned off by the smell but I seriously love the farm smell.. I'm weird... don't hate. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family :D Amazing Photos!! (especially the lil red headed piglet)

    ReplyDelete