emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Music to smash to...

I went running today and realized I left my iPod at work, so I asked my brother if I could borrow his because I can't run with out music in my ears.


A long time ago I used to think my brothers iPod was made out of pure metal because there was nothing on there but hardcore... metal. After running to some August burns red and listening to TDWP zombie EP (It makes me run fast because I imagine actual zombies running after me, I'm sick... I know) I saw he had some Glassjaw on it which... In highschool was pretty much all I listened too, next to thursday and reggie and the full effect.









Anyways these are great songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment