emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, February 15, 2012




Last night I went to Grand Centeral to see Sleigh Bells play. Adriana had been buggin me to see them play. To be honest I hadn't given there album much of a listen till about 2 days prior to the show. I don't really care what type of music you are into the general experience of this show is amazing. This was also my first time at grand central. Its a nice venue. Much nicer than I expected for Miami, and much nicer than any venue I've been to.

Just so you know the proper attire to this show is tall heel boots, leggings or stockings, a dress that is actually technically a shirt, no bra and shorts. If you are a dude then anything casual will work.





No comments:

Post a Comment