emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, April 20, 2012



- I have this undying fear that my father is going to die soon, and I would have sold the only car he ever built for me to move to another state for a boy that was not worth it. This will always be the biggest mistake I've ever made.

- The saying "emilyisasecret" actually comes from my past relationships. I have never dated a dude that was happy about having me around. I was always some sort of secret, No one was allowed to know about me.

- I wish my room was an actual freezer. I live for the cold. I just think "You can always get warm when its cold but you can't get cool when its hot."

- I have a method to making cereal in the morning. I have to first put my milk in a glass with ice. Stir rigorously, pour my cereal in a bowl and then pour the milk in the bowl. I must have the coldest milk. MUST

- For a while, and buy while I mean up until last year, I was afraid of the dark. I had to have the t.v on, if I didn't I swear I would hear noises and psych myself out. The only time I was able to sleep with the lights off, was when someone else was in the bed with me.

1 comment:

  1. Its unfortunate the place that name came from. But I'm glad you've turned it into a positive. You deserve to be front and center, I'd be proud to have you as my arm candy!
    -your admirer

    ReplyDelete