emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, April 13, 2012

"I'll be there with open arms"

1. When I was 10, I was abandoned as a child. I grew up in a few hours and that is the whole reason I don't do a lot of stupid things today. 

2. There are a lot of things that make me happy but there are 3 things I am addicted to. Scary movies, Anything starwars related and lemonade. 

3. I love rain. I love rain on the beach, I love rain while I'm driving, I love thunderstorms and hurricanes. but most of all... I love the way rain sounds underwater. When I was a kid, I used to just float in my uncles pool while it rained. 



4. I used to be apart of the goosebump book club fan club. I got special edition books that where shipped in coffin shaped boxes.. and that's what makes me cooler than you. 



5.  I have never not been in a relationship where a dude didn't cheat on me...

2 comments:

  1. wow dude thats deep!!! especially #1, sean likes #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it`s sad.
    I love Star Wars and have a beard, but iam 8000 miles away and it`s raining here :(
    Sorry for spelling
    Don`t be sad

    ReplyDelete