emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Friday, May 4, 2012

- When I was younger I wanted to be a seal trainer at the aquarium. I used to swim all day and pretend I was swimming with dolphins or seals (mostly seals). Even in the bath tub I would pretend I was training..
  
- I was terrified of canals as a child. When my parents would take us fishing I would cringe when even 10 ft away from one. I used to have nightmares of alligators pulling me in.

- I like black olives on my pizza.. BUT I FUCKING HATE MUSHROOMS. 

- I do like the Fiat cars. I think they are cute, small and fashionable and that shit is cute to me.. don't judge me. It could be worse, I could've said I really love PT cruisers

- My dream is for this blog to blow the fuck up, my photography to make it to magazines or Online awesome websites, and to travel meeting all types of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment