emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It doesn't peck you





- Never... EVER have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once. You won't be able to fit dick in your mouth for what seems like an eternity.

- I think any good feeling is worth talking about. I mean like, if you like some thing.. you should say that you like it... and not be some stingy... non.... talker about the things you like.



- When getting to know someone, it is common courtesy to return a question after you have been asked one. Let me tell you how frustrating it is to be the only one pulling questions out of my ass.

- I think it's only fair for a company that asks for at least 2 weeks notice of leaving to also give a coworker a 2 week notice of termination.

- It's totally and completely rude to lay around at a gathering only texting other people on your phone. Just saying. When in the company of strangers or even friends, put the phone down.. jesus.



- It's not uncommon for someone to turn a story around to run in their favor. This means you can trust no one... except yourself.

- Maybe pot does wonders for aches and pains?

- Why does "Living social" always send me amazing deals when I'm poor as fuck. When I need a new mattress and have the money for it, living social is dicking around on their deals. But when I can't sleep and have a dollar left in my account, what do I find in my mail box? a queen memory foam mattress for 199.... Fuck you Living Social... fuck you.

 - Sometimes when I am driving in my car a thought will cross my mind. That thought is "If I die right now my parents will know I was listening to "Genuine - pony" the moment I died...."



- Don't hold in farts... you'll explode.

I'm really sorry this is late and somewhat sort. My mouth has been killing me...

In the mean time.. feel free to shoot me some questions on my formspring.

On that note I'll leave you with this ridiculously adorable wedding video...


James and Aubrey from Geoff Boothby / Landshark on Vimeo.


Here is a preview of Melificent's shoot! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better, my dear.
    I also ADORE this wedding video. I love how every time I watch a strangers' wedding recap, I cry. Oh, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I love the blunt honesty of your posts. The language and references are refreshing as fuck.

    ReplyDelete