emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sorry for the absence! I just had my wisdom teeth pulled! SO DAMN PAINFUL! 

Here are some formspring questions I've answered

Is there anything wrong witha 22 year old girl dating an 19 year old guy? 

 

Not at all! I'd still say approach with caution just because men do mature slower than woman but my boyfriend is 4 years younger than me and I couldn't be happier. 



How would I go about asking someone out whom has the same interests as I do but whom I've never spoke to in person. I know who they are and they know who I am. How would I ask without seeming creepy or stalkerish?

 

If you like that person but haven't actually hung out I'd suggest going somewhere that you can get to know each-other. Emails work nicely, facebook and twitter have the option now. The internet gives you the opportunity to ask with out it being so painful/nerve wrecking. Where to go is up to you. Pizza places are nice because they aren't really fancy but you are still eating, plus everyone loves pizza. Coffee is also a real gentle choice.. The point is you have the balls to ask, and that's always respected.  



Do you have a question you need an answer to? Just ask! at Emilyisasecret's formspring

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to marry my fiance who is 21 and I am 25 lol maturity has a lot to do with it...

    ReplyDelete