emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, August 6, 2012

Let you fall for every empty word I say...

- I am a firm believer that everything and anything is possible. 

but

I also believe in "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, cause I'm a fucking dumb ass."

- For one second, think of all the people that will die thinking "Imagine what would've happened if..." How sad would it be if that were you. 

- You date someone. You date them for a long time. What some would consider a life time. You grow around them, you grow to support them. Imagine for one second if you were a plant growing around something, and that something failed you. 

For a while you were the plant that was always around that thing... and now? now you're just a plant. 



- Genetics man... they're everywhere. 

- There's a lever in your car that alerts people from behind you or in front of you that you will be making a left or right hand turn sometime soon. This is what we like to call a "turning signal" use it.

- Eating seeds as a pass time activity, the toxicity of our city, our city.


- The game... it needed me.

- If you use your "shit" card that life gave you at some point in time just to gain leverage for something then you are pathetic.. 

- You are not your past. You are who you are today and you will be who you choose to be tomorrow. Your past is in the past, and if you choose, you can leave it there. 



- The only person thats going to be filled with regret is you, and regret is satans ball sack. 

- Ever notice how everyone's got that one story that has something along the lines of "They said I should've died but I didn't"? I'm starting to think that people in the medical field throw that term around like a "get well soon" 


- Using a social networking site to air out your dirty laundry is for 13 year olds and people that don't have a life. So which one are you? 

- While were at it.. there is a thing called a phone. Call me if you have something to say. I don't get off on retweets and pokes. 

or emails
or texts
or dove sent letters. 



- "How come you make me see everything differently? You get a kick out of the silliest things and it makes me smile so much" 

- "You turn your nose the other way in their stinkyness... No body wants that shit..."

- We cannot be friends if you do one (or both) of the following.
1. shower before working out.
2. putting on make up before working out.

Nigga smells like irish springs up in this bitch... 

- Coordinate brain to mouth, then ask me how I have my self so figured out. I wish I knew...

ready?

2 comments:

  1. Some people just run out of blinker fluid and forget to refill it. Lol. The game needed me too. :)

    ReplyDelete