- I was thinking.. There is always a double standard... to everything. Always.
- Lets do a little vocabulary... according to Wikipedia, this is the definition of friendship
Friendship is a relationship between two people who hold mutual affection for each other. Friendships and acquaintanceship are thought of as spanning across the same continuum. The study of friendship is included in the fields of sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, and zoology.
Various academic theories of friendship have been proposed, including social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles. The value of friendship is often the result of friends consistently demonstrating the following:
- The tendency to desire what is best for the other
- Sympathy and empathy
- Honesty, even in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth
- Mutual understanding and compassion; ability to go to each other for emotional support
- Enjoyment of each other's company
- Trust in one another Positively strong, deep, close reciprocity, mutuality — equal give-and-take between the two parties
- The ability to be oneself, express one's feelings and make mistakes without fear of judgement.
Yall fuckin up in the friend department...
- All the wrong people care about politics.
- Just because its normal, doesn't make it right. According to the internet 1 person gets raped every 1-2 minutes. You would never hear someone say "Hey.... Rape happens, its normal" never. ever.
The new walking dead episode? AMAZING.
- The only opinion that should matter is your own. Ever see a movie that was really awesome that someone else thought was shit? that should tell you right there, that there are some people on this planet who are not supposed to make your daily life decisions.
- The phrase "I will only get one tattoo" is an oxymoron.
- If someone does mostly everything right, that deserves some acknowledgement too. The proper way to approach someone to make some changes is not by directly telling them they are a fuck up. Unless they actually are fucking shit up.
"Hey bob, I really like the way you made the coffee this morning. Next time, lets shut the machine off so this place doesn't catch on fire?"
Is better than:
"Hey Bob, you're fired because you suck at everything. You can't even make a decent cup of coffee."
Bob's gonna go home tonight and seriously question his very existence and lets face it, unless you're Satan, suicide sucks.
- Dude... don't drool over some girl that could care less about you. You gotta be smarter about this. Looks mean something, but they aren't everything.
- The word "Boss" and "Bully" mean the same thing IRL.
- You son of a gun...
- Ladies... lighten up on the make up? It's an enhancement, not a requirement.
- Take everything with a grain of salt. Everything.
To better answer your question: Yes.. I will be attending this.
- Some people are happy with their imperfect lives. That doesn't give you right to share your negative opinion. It does, however, give you the right to leave if it bothers you that much.
- Conflict resolution: a wide range of methods and procedures for addressing conflict exist, including but not limited to, negotiation, mediation, diplomacy, and creative peace building.
- Invasion of privacy is a real thing man.
- If you're a dude... clean your room kay? no one wants to see that shit. Maybe your bro's don't care but I do.. and Wu tang clan ain't NOTHIN to fuck with.
- Our parents call our generation "Fucked" or "Fucked up" but who is really to blame here? You raised us, didn't you?
- Let's not get into technicalities.
I love these guys: