emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, November 26, 2012

You sucked the life out of me...




- If the people in your life wouldn't take a bullet for you, then you need to trash them.

- People that say "I have no regrets" are a bunch of fucking liars. EVERYONE has regrets.

- You're argument becomes invalid when you do the exact same thing that you're bitching at someone else for. That's what we like to call being a hypocrite. 



- An empty insult is when someone insults you based on no facts what so ever. They are basically trying to make you feel bad about anything and everything even if it has nothing to do with you.

- You should probably shake it like a salt shaker...  

- Some people rely solely on religion or a Devinne force for things to change. They think that by simply asking thin air for something, it will some how fix itself or show up on your door step. S'not how shit works out. You're no Jesus, you're no Elvis...



- Morning wood is the best dick to suck.

- There is always something better around the corner but that doesn't mean you continue to look when you've already found it.

- How about that epic episode of The walking dead?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this season is the best season ever.

- Why no try and make yourself?

- Every person that is naturally dominating in their every day life, likes to be dominated sexually. This probably goes for people who are naturally submissive... are probably more dominating in the sack. I can't vouch for natural submissive people, because in my daily life... I come off as being very dominating.. I can only vouch for the naturally dominating people.

- Some girls like to be told what to do.

This is funny to me.. cause its exactly what I look like when I smile....


- Everyone is right about what they are arguing about... to an extent. Which means there never really is a right or wrong. There is just someone who gives up and feels bad.

- The sentence "Actions speak louder than words" is a very misleading statement. It's not one or the other... its both... You can't just show me you like me... how the fuck am I supposed to know? I'm just going to think you're just a really nice person... If you never tell me you like me.. then I'm never going to know..



You also can't tell me you love me... and then punch me in the face... doesn't work that way either...

- Always apologize for shit. Maybe its a Miami thing but too many people are way too fucking prideful here. People are not a dime a dozen.. and if you think its worth saving then fucking apologize.



- You should probably read that before you sign it.. because its going to be "your bad" when it comes back to bite you in the ass.. and I will not feel stupid for your mistake...

this is you buddy... all you..

- Pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to...

- Don't bite the hand that feeds you. You need to appreciate the shit people do for you.

- At the same time that doesn't mean you can do a bunch of nice shit to me and think I'll ignore the shitty way you treat me... Doesn't work like that bro.



- I still don't understand everyones obsession with anal sex....

- Hey guys? Untill you start making enough money for me to stay in the kitchen, you can make your own damn sandwich...

- Hell, fear me. I am the one that will bring you down. 

- It's just distance that separates us.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment