emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, January 28, 2013

Chocolate wasted.





- My friends tell me I should be a comedian but I don't think I'm that funny.

- When you went to get your chin done.. did you ask "could you please make it look like a ball sack?" or did it just come that way?



- Who am I to judge. If you want a ball sack chin, then you should be able to have one. At the same time... don't think people arent going to talk about it... Its a chin... and it looks like a ball sack... theres no avoiding it. Just like people who get tattoos or facial piercings. Its going to be a topic of discussion, accept that.

- Truth is people don't think before they do anything. Stop thinking they do, they don't. Your meter for how much "benefit of the doubt" to give is way off... re-calibrate that shit.



- Not a lot of people know the difference between disliking something and being jealous. 99% of the time... they are just jealous. With the exception of murder, rape, or anything else that's really seriously not cool.

No body is jealous of rape.... nobody.

Proper way to weigh an owl :-D


- When you get to know yourself... you can finally start to understand the people around you. That is an amazing feeling.

- Some people do befriend other people strictly based on their income and/or the people they know. If you are a cool person, such as myself, you might want to be careful with who's snuggling up to you as of late.



- Showing your nudes to dudes with money for money is the exact same thing a stripper does. I'm not jealous of that. Wait yes I am... I wish I was confident enough in myself to take pictures of myself naked, and think for one second they MIGHT be worth something. However, I have a boundary that prevents me from diddling in such behavior. I never want to look back and be like "I did that..." thats not something I would be particularly proud of. But thats just me.

- People are just trying to make a lot of negative things surface for you.

- I catch myself saying



to a lot of facebook updates...

- Every single guy has one girl in their life that they can't get out of their head. This doesn't mean she was "the one" it was just a moment in time that "everything was right" and a lot of people confuse "right timing" with "the right one". Timing is important but it doesn't make a person right for you.  It just means at some point in time, things fell together.. and like most things.. fell apart.

- People will refuse to change even if it is detrimental to your health.

- Your job is JUST a job. It's disposable.



- You are a result of your own decision making. Are you proud?

- Every so often, a girl will come around that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Don't treat her like the other girls you've dated, cause she will leave you behind.

- Facebook is not your personal counselor! you don't dumb all your shit in it and think thats okay.



- Usually people who are the strongest are also the most sensitive.

- Someone explain to me how there are people in your life that will bite off your style... but then when you ask them about theirs they get all quiet. I don't understand. I like your purse... I want to know where I can get one... you do realize you aren't the only one on this planet that has it don't you? for fucks sake.

- Last minute realization means you don't know yourself very well..

- There is no "set way" of living. Life doesn't have rules.. it just has rights and wrongs which are based off of personal opinion. Which means that what you think is wrong, may not be wrong to some one else. That doesn't make either one right.

- Let people know how you feel even if it may hurt them in the end.


3 comments:

  1. Eνеryone loveѕ what you guyѕ aгe uρ toο.
    Thiѕ kind of clever work аnd repoгting!
    Keep uρ the gooԁ works guyѕ I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.
    Take a look at my site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/http://www.1monthloan13.co.uk/I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my webpage :: 1 month loan
    Also visit my webpage : %anchor_text%

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haѵe been suгfing onlіne gгеater than three hours aѕ
    of lаte, yet Ӏ by no means dіscοveгed any fаscinatіng aгticle lіκe yours.
    It is loνely value sufficient for me. In my opinion, іf all webmasters and bloggeгs maԁe
    eхcellеnt content mateгіal aѕ уou ԁid, thе nеt will likely be a lot mοre helρful than
    ever befоre.

    Feel fгеe to suгf to my webpage Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete