emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello all of you Emilyisasecret readers.

I know you guys have been wondering where the fuck I've been. Right here... I've just had a lot of projects going on. I feel like for a while (still) I was stuck in an ocean, and the sand hasn't settled yet.

I met Bruce Campbell. I have been seriously researching about this photo shoot I have planned. I'm also in the beginning stages of moving which makes everything way more crazy. Not to mention I have a cat and a dog I have to take care of and show affection to.

I'm pretty sure there will be more missing Monday posts, so I apologize a head of time for that but once I get settled in, I'm sure things will pick back up and start on routine again.

I want to also let you know that there is a link above that says "Formspring" PLEASE don't hesitate to ask questions or simply state facts you think people should know. I am only one person here... and all though I deal with weird people on the daily, I'm sure you do too and those are the stories I love hearing the most.

Try not to state a broad statement that most people should know like "You should wear shoes when you go outside or to the store" Obviously... I know that.. and the majority of people do too. Stick with things that you seem to notice on the daily and can't quite figure out why people do it.

For example... "Don't give someone advice when you are in no place to give it. You can't tell me I need to take my dog to obedience classes when you own 15 dogs that you can't afford to take care of."

seriously though... 15 dogs it entirely too many dogs to have, especially if you're broke

Sit tight people. Don't fret. Emily will be back shortly.


2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Тhis post сouldn't be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I am going to send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll haѵe а great
    гead. Thank you fοr sharing!

    Lοok into my web-ѕіte; short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you!

    Here is my page ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete