emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bani




On June 13th (It was a Friday the 13th, and it was a Full "Honey" Moon) I made a trip out to see Scott while hes been training in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. We were riding really late back under the full moon and he asked me if I would marry him.





Maybe I am just another girl that has one of those stories about how its been close to impossible to find someone that I can actually have fun with. You dream about this person.

I look at him everyday and think about how amazing he is. The way he holds himself. The way he tries so hard to make sure that I'm okay. "No one is as lucky as me" is the one selfish thing I cant stop muttering to myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment