emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Must be a lady

"If this is a dream, then which one of us is having it?" 

Hello Bloggers. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I want to start blogging. Mondays posts are to come back but I've also decided to make this into a more personal blog. 

My friend Alex says I shouldnt feel like not much has happened since my last post but to be completely honest, very many new things started to come around. 

I went to texas...




I have to pause there because anyone that knows me, knows I never get to travel. I've just never really had the money to do things outside of Florida. Thanks to my new job, I am able to make time to travel. 



I've been dating scott for about 8-9 months now (holy shit thats a lot longer than I thought) and I could not be more happy about our relationship. It's really given me time to realize like the dynamic of everyones relationships vs the one I'm in now. 

I am constantly comparing and analyzing everything, probably because I still have a hard time understanding how I got so lucky? 



We stayed at family homes. I got to meet some new faces. I had a really amazing time








In a couple of weeks I'm going back to Destin for an event scott is holding with the pole vaulting camp he coaches at. 

Ive been seriously thinking about getting a point and shoot. Not because I dont like my camera, there are just times I don't want to lug it around. Any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment