emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Thursday, September 25, 2014

You've been living in danger!

Scott kept talking about the new moon and the all the stars you could see on the beach. I now live 3 miles from the beach so it's literally a bike ride away.

We made peanut butter sandwiches for dinner and packed them in our bag with a blanket and my tripod and this is the result! 














Airstream is coming along, though its more of organizing than really putting it together. Scott is building us a small kitchen. I've been learning to cook out of convection oven. It actually perfect for 2 people. I successfully made chocolate chip s'more cookies last night in it.

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely breathtaking. Perfect for engagement photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hot shit! I need to drag myself and Val out there so I can get some killer photos too!

    ReplyDelete