emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Absentee ballot

Sorry for the late post.

Holidays make it rough to keep up with anything anymore.

Starting this newly engagement has been so surreal. I have been so blessed to be welcomed into such an awesome family.

This year Scott and I spent family with the Duckworths. Starting new traditions is like some form of Christmas for me.

So many of my friends are getting married in the next coming years and I always stop and think about how just a few years ago we were all wishing about this.

Scott has been the most incredible partner I couldeve ever imagined myself with. I know everyone probably says that about their significant other but there is just something about him that makes him more special than anyone I've ever met.

Things are changing over here for Emilyisasecret.

Monday posts will be coming back with a VENGEANCE!! Along with some daily posts here and there with the airstream and Scott and I being totally weird.























No comments:

Post a Comment