emilyisasecret facebookemilyisasecret twitteremilyisasecret youtubeemilyisasecret flickremilyisasecret tumblremilyisasecret formspring

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

the end.


this year was good to me. I feel weird ever acknowledging the good things that come around because I'm afraid the devil will catch on and really fuck shit up. I know that sounds crazy but I have 27 years on this planet and my word is good for something.

I am amazed by the people I have in my life and the support I have for the journey I choose to take.

You gotta stop being the bad guy. You HAVE to start being the good guy in every way possible. Open doors [even if you're a girl] for people that need help. Smile at everyone that comes in your path. Over tip. Give thanks. Pay it forward in anyway that you can.

I don't wish to win the lottery [though that would be real awesome] because I already think I have too much good shit going on right now that asking for more makes me feel selfish.

Take care of you skin. Really. Like right now. Go on amazon and buy some quality facial creme because NOTHING is slowing down. Nothing is stopping.

Shit is going to happen. It may be good shit or it may be bad. You can't always have good shit going on. You can try but that doesn't mean you wont ever get some of the shit that is supposed to happen in life.

I'm starting a new blog for 2015. It will be a more personal blog. I will not be neglecting this blog. Monday posts will remain. 

Go out and have fun and be careful at the same time. 






1 comment:

  1. you have no idea how much I can relate to this right now...happy new year, Em!

    ReplyDelete